IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BUYERS
- Anchors are NOT included in any building. Rebar (these are not anchors and is used on buildings) will be installed on the ground. Cement bolts (additional cost) will be used on cement. There is NO wind load Certification unless ALL correct anchors are purchased.
- Engineer drawings are NOT included. Customer must purchase the set of engineer drawings at an additional cost. Engineer drawings are NON-Refundable if drawings have already been ordered with the Engineer.
- ALL buildings are certified for 30LBS Ground Snow Load. Higher snow loads are available for upgrade.
- Ground MUST be levelled when a crew arrives to install. If ground is not levelled, there will be an additional fee for crew to build or make ground or building levelled as much as possible.
- Forklifts are REQUIRED on bulidings 13′ tall or taller. Customer is to provide the forklift.
- Telescopic forklift is REQUIRED on Free Span buildings. One forklift for buildings 32′ – 40′ wide, two forklifts for buildings 50′ – 100′ wide.
- Buildings higher than 8′ tall, open, or partially open, can become unstable (sway) without ground supports. We highly RECOMMEND ground supports.
- There is a Delivery and Installation fee on additions to buildings already installed.
- 26 gauge panel upgrade is available at an additional cost. Thicker metal comes with 20-year warranty.
- Overhead garage doors are installed by a third party door company. Please be aware it can be up to two weeks after for door installation. (FULL payment on building must be made after install of the building.)
- Buildings being installed on cement must be 6″ wider and 6″ longer than building measurements. Buildings being installed with 3/4″ cement bolts must make cement 1′ wider and 1′ longer. Please be aware we want to avoid any cement breaking.
- Buildings will have condensation. To avoid condensation, insulation is available.
- We highly recommend any building longer than 31′ to upgrade to the Vertical Roof option. This is only available on A-Frame style buildings. This is to avoid leakage. A waiver will be required if customer would like to keep horizontal roof.
- Due to the distinct laws for each county/state regarding permits, we do not keep such records on hand. Each customer is responsible to find out if they need a permit or not from their building department. We will not be responsible to obtain customers building permit if they are required.
- There will be a DELIVERY FEE assessed on Free Span buildings 60′ wide or more.
- We offer financing. Contact your dealer for information.
- 2.5% Fee will be added when paying the remaining balance with a credit card.
- If ground is rocky, we will do our best to install anchors purchased. If unable to install there will be a reimbursement of anchors. Customer will then be responsible to secure building.
- Buildings 13′ or taller will have double legs. If being installed on cement, then must have two bolts per post.
- Any building that is on a trailer and out for delivery and customer cannot take scheduled installation or cancels the order, a restocking fee will be assessed and charged at that time.
Frequently we have issues (this is normal in construction) when putting buildings together that is beyond our control and takes extra time to work them out and finish a building correctly.
This will affect our building schedule. Travelling to your location and breakdowns with equipment will also affect our schedule. It may take us an extra 1-3 days to arrive at your location even though your building has been scheduled for a specific date.
Please plan for these 1-3 extra days after we have scheduled your building.
(See Terms and Conditions in the purchase order form)