Built-In Storage Space
Our practical animal sheds enable you to keep your tack handy and well-cared-for. Like traditional stables, our animal shelter sheds include a convenient area for you to store your equipment. The tack room protects your gear the same way the shed protects your animals, keeping out the weather and excessive sunlight.
- 4 x 6 pressure-treated perimeter base.
- 1 1/4″ pressure-treated kick boards approximately 4′ high, spaced 1.5″ apart.
- 8′ opening is standard. Up to 10′ wide openings available. Ask dealer for special pricing on custom width frame outs.
- Standard one stall per 20 feet of length or less (not counting tack room), unless specifically ordered differently.
- For example, a 12 x 12 includes one stall standard, a 12 x 20 has one stall standard, a 12 x 24 includes 2 stalls standard – all examples are without tack room.
- Additional stall dividers can be added for $485 per divider (optional).
- $130 per foot of length minimum of 4 feet.
- Tack room starts on an outside end wall. Add $485 to start on an inside divider wall.
- Engineered panels or T&G flooring depending on area & availability.
- OSB divider wall between tack room & stall.
- 3′ wooden warn door on all tack rooms. Upgrade to 4ft wooden barn door for $30.
- Buildings will be set directly on the ground with no blocking AND the ground must be suitable for application prior to delivery.